Friday, April 29, 2011

Yes Lord!!


I have been meditating about Jesus in the garden. I realized that when Jesus was praying it was at that time He made the decision to do what the Father wanted Him to do. He knew this was what He had to do and He also knew it would be hard. It made realize that I too must make my decisions daily with the Lord in prayer before my feet touch the floor to say “Yes Lord- Not my will but Your will” and not look at all those things that will come against me. Notice I said “will” because we know that Satan and our fleshly desires do not always want to do what God called us to do. Remember, we are not here to be comfortable we are here to bring Glory to the Father.  When we are in the battle, let’s stop and remind ourselves of 2 Cor 12:9 and He said to me” My Grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me.“
 I don’t know about you but I want His power, the resurrection Power to rest on me. What a great time to begin walking in His power, right after Easter Sunday!!  
Are you going to Trust Him? Are you going to Believe? Are you willing to say Yes Lord!! Please join me as I say Yes !!   
Oh Lord I know you are up to something BIG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment