Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let's Start!!

Well this is my first blog post. I am surprised that I am doing this but I believe God has called me to share my journey with whoever wants to join me. I want you to know right from the beginning- I am not a writer but I am here out of obedience. I wrestled it out with God just like when Moses told God that he wasn’t able to speak well. “The LORD said to him, “Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say” (Exodus 4:11-12, NIV). I told God but I can’t write and He said my Grace is sufficient for you my strength is made perfect in weakness.
 So know I will pray fully share what God has impressed upon my heart. It will be pulled from my everyday life and my variety of roles as a wife to Frank, a  mom to 11 year old- Brendan, a step mom to a 41 year old- Mike & Dana and a grandmother to my 10yr old granddaughter, Rebecca and grandson, Mikey who is 5. I am also a friend, a daughter, a grandaughter, a sister and cook,  as well as an Elementary Teacher at Christian School.

So Who am I? I am nobody BUT Jesus said you are Precious to ME! Come follow me!  So please join me as I follow Him wholehearted! I promise that this will be an adventure. As with all adventures there will be trials and breakthroughs, another words- life will have its ups and downs. What are we to do with them? First, we will remember that God is ALWAYS with us. So let’s believe that- just for today- (we only have today).   

IT’s ALL HIM!!!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. My Sister and friend,
    May these opening words of Psalm 45 be your portion as you walk this new adventure out with God, before men:
    "My heart is overflowing with a good theme; (therefore) I recite my composition concerning the King (and where He is leading me);
    my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    To You be the glory, God. To You be the glory. Amen~

    ReplyDelete